DENIM | BLUE
Handcrafted premium, raw denim jeans cut from America's last selvedge denim factory: 1st Quality Indigo Selvedge Denim by Cone Mills. As always, each pair is hand-cut and sewn on vintage Singer, Union Special and Reece sewing machines.
SIZES — Custom sizing for each of our jeans is based on your personal measurements. After you complete your purchase online, we'll be in touch via e-mail to get your exact measurements before we begin production. Please refer to our measuring guide for the (8) measurements we'll need from you when you measure at home.
• 100% Organic Cotton, 13oz
• 1st Quality Indigo Selvedge Denim
• Made by Cone Mills in Greensboro, North Carolina
• Premium, custom-fit, raw denim jeans handmade in Los Angeles
• Up-cycled leather patch with hand-stitched tree logo
• 2-prong Japanese tack buttons
• Copper stamped rivets
• Straight leg
• Button fly
CARE INSTRUCTIONS — Turn inside out and machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not use bleach. Stain remover is not recommended. Hang dry.